Thursday 31 October 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone Welcome to my blog

My name is Rovi Berice, future husband of the lovely Charlotte and awesome dad(I would like to think so) of a stunning little boy called Hayden.
My girlfriend has been nagging me for a while to set up my own blog, she thinks I'm super cool, bless her… Well I am tech savvy, dab hand when it comes to gadgets and I would say I'm rather fashionable, that makes me cool right?

My life story in a paragraph
Raised in the heart of East London, started working fulltime in the banking sector and haven’t left since – what can I say? I love the lifestyle. Met my beautiful girlfriend fell in love and got to witness the most magical day of my life 10-04-12 when our son was born.

The URL of my blog explains it all – I will be blogging about Gadgets, Fashion and Lifestyle. An insight into the Berice lifestyle from a male’s point of view.
I won’t be blogging on a fulltime basis as I work fulltime and attend the gym but I will try and blog as often as I can so you guys don’t get bored.

Mr Berice

Tags:

0 Responses to “Introduction”

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Mr Berice || UK Fashion and Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks | Distributed by Rocking Templates